We may help with: anxiety, broken heart problems, depression, self esteem problems, negative emotions, parent – children problems, phobias, traumas, PTSD, and many other issues (full scope of practice below).
Our standpoint is that people, do their best with resources available to them at a given moment. It means that fundamentally we are OK as we are. Only we might not always have accessible options and choices at hand.
In our work we help people to connect to their resources so they can live more fulfilling, satisfying and happy lives. Because we strongly support our clients to become independent and self maintaining we include into our therapeutic work two important components – education and coaching.
We work in areas of:
- Individual therapy
- Couple therapy
- Family therapy
- Goal setting for individuals and teams
We offer help with overcoming:
- Anxiety and fears
- Broken heart problems (help with getting over former relationships).
- Depression, self esteem issues (low self esteem, negative self image), grief (if it last longer that 12-24 months)
- Difficulties within families (improving communication between family members, restoring harmony and positive interactions)
- Limiting beliefs (I am too old, too young, too shy, inexperienced, not talented enough, not smart enough).
- Negative emotions, (anger, sadness etc.)
- Phobias: agora, claustro, arachno (spiders) flying, heights and other phobias.
- Traumas, bad memories (PTSD)
- Health issues – we offer support and psychological help during recovery process. It can never substitute medical care you need!
- Other problems – just contact us and we will tell how we can assist you